Call, x4657, or email AMT (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a request. We will send a follow up email to confirm that we can support your request. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call or email us. We have missed requests in the past due to mistyped email addresses.
We will need the following information:
- Your name
- Your extension
- Name and departmental account number (PTA), student or faculty U.I.D. number, or club account number
- Location where equipment or services will be used
- Date and time the event starts and concludes
- Whether you need AMT to deliver, set up, and retrieve equipment
- Whether you require a technician to operate equipment
- Recording. Arrangements should be made in advance if you wish to record your event. We can supply both equipment and technical support. We specialize in crafting solutions to meet your recording needs, e.g. streaming video, full lecture capture, DVD-video, etc.
- Services. We accept service and equipment orders on a first-come, first-served basis. Please place your orders as far in advance as possible to ensure the availability of equipment and personnel. Although we charge for our services, we gladly offer advice on how to minimize your cost.
- Cancellations. If you need to cancel an order, notifying us within 24 hours will eliminate labor charges. If we are unable to support an event due to scheduling or a shortage of personnel, we will refer you to local off-campus resources. Many such resources are groups we have worked with before on campus.
- Room Access. We require time to set up and remove equipment. When reserving a lecture hall or venue, please arrange adequate time before and after your event with the department in charge and notify us. If you are unsure of the amount of time required for setup, please contact us to ensure an appropriate window of time.
- Space Requirements. Audio, video, and projection equipment sometimes require more space for setup than you may imagine. Your presentation's visibility and the safety of staff and guests are our first priority. As we are familiar with most rooms, lecture halls, and venues on campus, we will gladly help in determining if the room you are considering is adequate for your needs. We work with you to coordinate the layout for your event to incorporate AMT's equipment.